Privacy, copyright and disclaimer
The present declaration describes how Fedasil processes personal data regarding the use of websites for which Fedasil is responsible.
Processing of personal data
Personal data are regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Fedasil is responsible for the processing of your personal data collected on the websites www.fedasil.be, www.voluntaryreturn.be and www.fedasilinfo.be. By consulting the websites Fedasil is responsible for, you accept that your personal data are being processed according to the provisions of the present declaration.
When you provide personal data, for example by filling in a contact form, your data will only be used for the intended final purposes and in the interest of responding to your request at best. We will never communicate these data to third parties.
List of the processing operations
Purpose of the processing
Legal basis of the processing
Duration of the data recording
Allow the visitors of Fedasil websites to contact the relevant services to modify their data
Information about the voluntary return and the ordering of booklets
According to article 20 of the law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, when a federal public authority transfers personal data to any other public authority or private body on the basis of article 6(1), c) or 6(1), e) of the GDPR, a transfer protocol must be established.
The same legal provision provides for the obligation of the controllers concerned to publish these protocols on their websites. You will therefore find the protocols concluded by Fedasil on the pages 'Privacy, copyright and disclaimer' in French and in Dutch.
Rights of the person concerned
The general regulation on the protection of personal data grants the citizen specific rights regarding the control of their own personal data. Each citizen owns the following rights :
- The information and access to their personal data, the right to obtain a copy of it ;
- The rectification of the personal data which are inaccurate or the erasure of personal data ;
- A limitation regarding the processing of their personal data ;
- The submission of an objection against an automated decision-making and a profiling ;
- The portability of the data.
Measures of data protection
Fedasil makes every effort to guarantee the security of the data it is responsible for. In case of legal dispute, the complaints can be addressed to the data protection officer of Fedasil by email to email@example.com or to the Belgian local supervisor in charge of the application of the data protection.
Data Protection Supervisor
Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
- Photos: the copyright for the photographs shown on www.fedasil.be is held by Fedasil unless otherwise stated.
- Texts: unless otherwise stated, the information on www.fedasil.be is free of copyright.
- Reproduction: the personal use of this information (texts and photos) is free and authorised, provided that the source is specified ("information obtained from www.fedasil.be, the website of Fedasil, the federal agency for the reception of asylum seekers").
- Quality concerns: Fedasil is extremely concerned with the quality of the information published on www.fedasil.be. If some of the information published on www.fedasil.be is incorrect, Fedasil undertakes to correct it as soon as possible.
- Liability: Fedasil cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the information contained on this website.
- All emojis used on social media are designed by OpenMoji (https://openmoji.org/) – the open-source emoji and icon project. License: CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)